Offering precisely designed and engineered Automation Panels, Automation Control Panels, PLC System, AC Drives, Soft Starters, HMI, SCADA Systems, Electrical Panels & Switchgears for Complete Industrial Automation.
|Home||» Products||» AC Drives||» Servo Drives|
Product Code : Lexium 23
We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of Servo Drives. It is basically a compact servo drive integrated with powerful BCH servo motor. Extensively used in several industries to enhance the installations, these Servo Drives increase efficiency and flexibility. Incorporated with latest technology, it is in compliance with industry standards and norms. We offer this product to our clients at competitive price.
- Easy integration
- Simple commissioning and lower installation costs
- Flexibility with digital and analog input and output
Lexium 23 is a powerful servo drive , which can be used , either in stand alone mode (with digital I/O Control), or with External Position controller .
Lexium 23 has been designed to meet various application requirements ,
- Material Handling (Conveyors , palletetizers , Storage & Retrieval Systems)
- Assembly & Inspection Machines (Insering , clamping , testing etc.)
- Printing & packaging Applications (Screen Printing , form fill seal , blister packaging , etc. )
- Winding & Unwinding (Coil Winding , transformer winding , stator winding etc. )
- Machine Tools (Small Automated machines, Multiple Independent Axis Machines , Non Cutting Machines )
Lexium 23 Servo drives are equipped with powerful functions making it suitable for various applications .
- Power full auto tuning & motor recognition functions ,
- Power full display for parameter settings ,
- Multiple homing Types & Home offset Settings suitable for all types for applications ,
- Option For backlash Compensation in Posion Control
- Pre defined ASCII Commands for data setting via serial port .
Motion Control with ease , for simple automation solutions .
The range of Lexium 23 servo drives , compatible with BCH Servo Motors constitutes a tailored solution for machines across a wide power and functionality range .
A tailored solution for machines across a wide power and functionality range ,
Drive Features :
- 8 - 24 V Configurable Digital inputs .
- 5 - 24 V Configurable Digital Outputs .
- Separate Inputs for pulse Direction Control .
- 2 Analog inputs for Torque & Speed Control .
- 2 Analog out of +/- for torque & speed feedback .
- High resolution simulated encoder feedback with A/A , B / B & Z / Z pulses.
Speed Pulse Direction Analog +/- 10 VDC 0.1 RPM
Pulse Direction Inputs 0.03 degree
A strong Solution for motion control with a strong power , position , & torque control loops , Lexium 23 can be controlled in 4 different modes .
- Position Control : with 3 types of pulse inputs AB phase pulse , CW CCW , Pulse / Direction @500 kpps Line driver & 200 Kpps Open Collector .
- Speed Control : Using analog inputs (+- 10 V )
- Torque Control : Using analog inputs (+- 10 V )
- Switching Control Mode : Under this mode , position , speed and torque control can be switched instatntly by digital I/O .
- Motion Sequence Control : Built in 8 Position Registers , 3 speed registers , 3 torque registers.
MAX ENGG & AUTOMATION PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.